Active membership : required Her
- be called organic holder of a qualified scientific specialization in Saudi Society for Medical Services classified as a provider of ambulatory and ambulatory service at health disciplines body .
- be a resident of Saudi Arabia or any of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) .
- To submit an application to join the Saudi Society for Medical Services ambulatory .
- be paid as determined by the Assembly of registration fees and annual subscriptions .
- be issued by accepting the decision of the Board of Directors and is so .
- Group member shall be entitled to nominate himself for the Board of Directors and the vote of the membership of the Board of Directors .
Given to those chosen by the Board of Directors who have offered her physical services or moral or contributed to the development of their areas of interest within the UK and abroad and granted honorary membership by a decision of the Board of Directors after the approval of the General Assembly exempted honorary member of the payment of registration fees and subscriptions condition and honorary member of the non-specialist qualification scientific majoring in ambulance services to attend the General Assembly sessions and participate in the discussions without having the right to vote or run for the Board of Directors .
Membership enrollment: And enjoy it
- It carries a qualified health in the specialty ambulatory services from non-residents in the Kingdom .
- It carries eligible majoring in health is allocated by the Assembly of the residents within the UK or abroad .
- medical colleges and colleges of applied medical sciences and health colleges and technical institutes and relevant specialization ambulance services students .
- Employees who are interested in the field of ambulance services who qualification are eligible and selected for active membership .